1. Holder light
There are 2 battery status lights on the holder. When the holder is working properly, these battery status lights will be white and show you how many uses you have left before you need to recharge. If both lights are on, then you can use the holder 2 times. If only one light is lit, it can be used 1 time. If there is no light on, it needs to be charged.
If any of these lights turn red and start blinking, there is a problem with the device and you should reset it.
2. Pocket charger light
IQOS 3 DUO pocket charger has 2-segment lights. We label them “1” and “2” as shown below.
1 part has 2 lights. These lights show the holder charging status. If both lights are on, then you can use the holder 2 times. If only one light is lit, it can be used 1 time. If any of the lights are flashing, it means the holder is charging.
There are 4 lights in 2 sections arranged in a row. These lights show the pocket charger battery juice when your device is working properly. If all 4 lights are on, the pocket charger is 100% charged, if 3 are on, 75% juice is left, 2 is 50%, and 1 is 25%, if all lights are off, you need to pocket the charger to charge.
If the device is not working properly, these lights may flash red, which means you need to reset the device.
Wanna buy the IQOS 3.0 DUO with free shipping, click the button below or https://www.vapecigcbd.com/product/original-iqos-3-duo-smoke-free-heat-not-burn-tobacco-heating-device-kit-free-shipping/Buy IQOS 3.0 DUO
3. How to reset
Resetting your IQOS 3 DUO (sometimes called a “soft reset”) is easy! Just follow the steps below;
1. Put the holder into the pocket charger
2. Close the pocket charger door
3. Press and hold the pocket charger control button for 10 seconds, the pocket charger lights will turn off gradually and finally turn off
4. Press and hold the control button for 10 seconds, release the control button after 10 seconds
5. Please wait a moment
6. Click the pocket charger power button once
7. The light will come on and will eventually return to normal